Today's Top Performers In Basic Materials
2. As of noon trading, Monsanto Company ( MON) is up $0.93 (0.8%) to $113.83 on average volume. Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Monsanto Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $112.83-$114.10 after having opened the day at $112.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $112.90. Monsanto Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides agricultural products for farmers worldwide. It operates in two segments, Seeds and Genomics, and Agricultural Productivity. Monsanto Company has a market cap of $58.9 billion and is part of the chemicals industry. Shares are down 3.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 12 analysts who rate Monsanto Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Monsanto Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Monsanto Company Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts