RICHMOND, Va., April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Loan officers and other mortgage originators will have easy access to the mortgage insurance industry's broadest guidelines and competitive rates with the launch today of a seamless integration between Optimal Blue® and Genworth Mortgage Insurance, the Raleigh, NC-based unit of Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE: GNW).
The integration with Optimal Blue, the mortgage industry's leading and largest product and pricing engine (PPE), makes pricing and information about Genworth mortgage insurance products available to loan officers at approximately 600 additional mortgage lending institutions. These customers now will have the ability to more quickly price loans with Genworth mortgage insurance, which can boost productivity.
"This new integration will provide current and prospective customers with Genworth pricing accuracy, improved ease of use, and operational efficiency," said Erika Stinson, Genworth MI digital channel product manager. "We tested extensively with customers prior to launching this integration to make sure we offered functionality that no other MI company currently can match. Customer feedback has been overwhelmingly positive."
Exclusive functionality of the Genworth MI integration with Optimal Blue lets originators:
- Email rate quote results to themselves or others in the origination process, such as a processor or underwriter. Originators can add the borrower name and loan number to the results to ensure MI rate information is tied to the correct loan file, which can help lenders with compliance.
- View and print results that contain all the loan parameters used to generate the MI quote.
- See a brief description of each Genworth MI product when the computer cursor hovers over it.
- Generate a Scenario ID to allow a loan originator to recall a specific Optimal Blue Genworth MI rate quote obtained through Genworth's Rate Express®, and order MI directly from Rate Express.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts