What To Hold: 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks LGCY, NRP, FGP
- The gross profit margin for NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP is currently very high, coming in at 94.45%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 56.79% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- NRP, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 7.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 19.2%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP's earnings per share declined by 25.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Earnings per share have declined over the last year. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP reported lower earnings of $1.54 versus $1.97 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 20.1% in earnings ($1.23 versus $1.54).
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $57.56 million or 25.76% when compared to the same quarter last year. In conjunction, when comparing current results to the industry average, NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP has marginally lower results.
- You can view the full Natural Resources Partners L.P Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts