MILWAUKEE, April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Bank Mutual is pleased to announce its new partnership with Trees for US, a program developed by the National Forest Foundation (NFF), the only organization specifically dedicated to the conservation and restoration of America's National Forests. The collaboration will allow Bank Mutual to make a significant difference for our National Forests, and the citizens who treasure them.
The NFF works together with the U.S. Forest Service to identify National Forests where severe wildfire, insects, disease, or other natural events have caused a significant loss of forest cover. With Bank Mutual's assistance, NFF will ensure that trees are planted in identified areas. For every customer volunteer to sign up for e-Statements, Bank Mutual will donate $1 towards planting native trees up in the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest. 1
"We are pleased to partner with the National Forest Foundation," says David A. Baumgarten, President and Chief Executive Officer of Bank Mutual, "in order to preserve the legacy of public lands, natural resources, and beauty that communities enjoy. Our support coincides with our philosophy to not only provide solid financial solutions, but improve the lives of individuals, families, and businesses here in Wisconsin."
For individuals interested in participating, simply:
- Visit bankmutual.com
- Log in to Online Banking and you'll see a link to enroll for e-Statements.
- Click the "Enroll for e-Statements" link (and accept the Terms & Conditions).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV