Fairchild announces the North American and Asian dates for the eighth season of its prestigious worldwide technical Power Seminar series.
Conducted by some of the industry’s top power experts, these sessions provide customers and distributors the opportunity to learn the latest techniques to solve the power management challenges they face every day.
Themed “Engineering Energy Efficiency” – these comprehensive one-day seminars provide rich technical and practical presentations that combine new advanced power supply concepts, tutorial review of basic design principles and “hands-on” real-world application examples to help design engineers power amazing products.
Brand new topics for the 2014 Power Seminar technical sessions include:
- The LLC Resonant Converter: Design Issues and Solutions
- Driving HB-LEDs in High-Power Industrial Fixtures
- Current Shaping Strategies for Buck Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Improve Flyback Design Performance with a Rapid Iteration Approach
- Evolution in Packaging for Optimum Efficiency and Size in Low Voltage DC-DC Applications
|May 1, 2014||Boston||USA|
|May 15, 2014||Taichung||Taiwan|
|May 20, 2014||Beijing||China|
|May 22, 2014||Shenzhen||China|
|June 3, 2014||San Jose||USA|
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts