Fairchild announces the North American and Asian dates for the eighth season of its prestigious worldwide technical Power Seminar series.
Conducted by some of the industry’s top power experts, these sessions provide customers and distributors the opportunity to learn the latest techniques to solve the power management challenges they face every day.
Themed “Engineering Energy Efficiency” – these comprehensive one-day seminars provide rich technical and practical presentations that combine new advanced power supply concepts, tutorial review of basic design principles and “hands-on” real-world application examples to help design engineers power amazing products.
Brand new topics for the 2014 Power Seminar technical sessions include:
- The LLC Resonant Converter: Design Issues and Solutions
- Driving HB-LEDs in High-Power Industrial Fixtures
- Current Shaping Strategies for Buck Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Improve Flyback Design Performance with a Rapid Iteration Approach
- Evolution in Packaging for Optimum Efficiency and Size in Low Voltage DC-DC Applications
|May 1, 2014||Boston||USA|
|May 15, 2014||Taichung||Taiwan|
|May 20, 2014||Beijing||China|
|May 22, 2014||Shenzhen||China|
|June 3, 2014||San Jose||USA|