New Lifetime High Reached By Enterprise Products Partners (EPD)
- EPD has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $75.6 million.
- EPD has traded 77,039 shares today.
- EPD is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EPD with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EPD NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EPD: Enterprise Products Partners L.P. provides midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), crude oil, petrochemicals, and refined products in the United States and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4.1%. EPD has a PE ratio of 24.4. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Enterprise Products Partners a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Enterprise Products Partners has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Enterprise has a market cap of $65.5 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. The stock has a beta of 0.80 and a short float of 0.8% with 4.30 days to cover. Shares are up 7.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Enterprise Products Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- ENTERPRISE PRODS PRTNRS -LP has improved earnings per share by 10.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ENTERPRISE PRODS PRTNRS -LP increased its bottom line by earning $2.82 versus $2.71 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.05 versus $2.82).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 13.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $615.50 million to $698.90 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $1,499.30 million or 17.58% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -23.34%.
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. The stock's price rise over the last year has driven it to a level which is somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Enterprise Products Partners Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts