LAS VEGAS, April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- New York-New York Hotel & Casino is turning up the flavor on its dynamic new plaza experience with the addition of fan-favorite restaurants Tom's Urban and Shake Shack, opening December 2014.
The restaurants will take the space currently occupied by The Sporting House (closing June 3), and join recently opened retail outlets Swatch, Stupidiotic, I Love NYNY and Starbucks, as well as Hershey's Chocolate World, which is opening this spring. The plaza is anchored by the property's famed Brooklyn Bridge.
"There has never been a more exciting time at New York-New York," said Cynthia Kiser Murphey, the hotel's president and COO. "With the opening of our new plaza, we have created an engaging pedestrian environment with the striking backdrop of the New York-New York skyline and know that Tom's Urban and Shake Shack will bring the fun experience and fantastic flavors our guests love."
Boasting patios overlooking both MGM Resorts International's upcoming park and entertainment district as well as New York-New York's iconic Brooklyn Bridge, Shake Shack will introduce its highly anticipated first West Coast Location.TOM ' S URBAN Let's start by introducing the mastermind behind the concept. Tom Ryan. Recognized by Gourmet Magazine as one of the "Top 25 Food Entrepreneurs of the Last Quarter Century," Tom Ryan is the namesake of Tom's Urban. He founded the concept with restaurant financier Rick Schaden in 2012. The two spent a lot of time together traveling to the best "food cities" around to understand the uniqueness of urban cultures, food and lifestyle in America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV