EL DORADO, Ark., April 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Murphy USA Inc. (NYSE:MUSA) has scheduled its conference call at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (CT) on Tuesday, May 6, 2014 to review first quarter 2014 earnings, which will be announced Monday afternoon May 5, 2014. Interested parties may participate by dialing 1-877-359-9508 and referencing conference number 26275660. The call will also be available live over the internet and can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of Murphy USA's web site at http://ir.corporate.murphyusa.com.
Online replays of the earnings call will be available through Murphy USA's web site and a recording of the call will be available through Thursday, May 8 th, by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and referencing conference number 26275660. Audio downloads will be available on the Murphy USA web site and via Thomson StreetEvents for their service subscribers.
In addition, Murphy USA has scheduled its 2014 Analyst Meeting for Tuesday, April 15, 2014 starting at 9:30 am ET at the New York Stock Exchange. The meeting will include an overview of the company's growth and business strategies. A live webcast of the meeting can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of Murphy USA's Web site referenced above and online replays will be available on Murphy USA's Web site.
CONTACT: INVESTOR/MEDIA CONTACT: Tammy L. Taylor (870) 881-6853
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV