NAPLES, Fla., April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation ( hertzequip.com), a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hertz Corporation (NYSE:HTZ), has expanded its Denver, Colorado operations with the launch of a new satellite facility in Cheyenne, Wyoming's capital. The Cheyenne location serves the southern Wyoming and northern Colorado oil plays and also operates onsite at a key services partner location.
"We are continuing to make strategic investments in the oil and gas exploration and production sector, one of our strongest industrial business segments," said Lois Boyd, President, Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation. "As part of this focus, we are very excited to extend our Denver-based equipment rental operations with our new Cheyenne, Wyoming speciality location to support oil plays in the surrounding area. As always, our mission is to help our customers control costs, expand their revenues, take comprehensive safety measures and maintain compliance."
Hertz Equipment Rental brings over 30 years of experience with oil field clientele, with equipment and services specially designed for upstream and midstream operations. The company serves many oil and gas plays in North America, including the Bakken, Barnett, Eagle-Ford, Haynesville, Marcellus, Permian Basin, and Utica. Hertz Equipment Rental works closely with both operating and production companies as well as the drilling contractors working within those environments.
The Hertz Equipment Cheyenne facility provides a wide range of industrial fleet for rent or sale. The equipment includes aerial lifts, earth moving, forklifts, heaters, hoses, light plants, portable power and power distribution products, speciality pumps and compressors, and other oil field specific fleet. The company can also set up on-site operations around the clock with full time staff where needed in order to minimize downtime and maximize production.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV