- The TC55 merges the features of a traditional enterprise-class mobile computer with the form factor and functionality of a smartphone running the Jelly Bean version of the Android operating system (OS).
- Designed for the field service, merchandising, and direct store delivery (DSD) markets, the TC55 is a complete business solution, featuring a thin design without compromising the capabilities or durability expected from an enterprise mobile device.
- It offers an advanced capacitive 4.3-inch high-resolution touch screen that is brighter both indoors and outdoors, consumes less energy and dynamically adjusts to the environment, enabling input with a bare or gloved finger or a stylus – even if the screen is wet.
Motorola Solutions’ TC55 Touch Computer Wins The Red Dot Product Design Award 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.