- 68 percent of millennial travelers would prefer an airline that offers the ability to purchase items such as seat upgrades, checked baggage fees, inflight meals, inflight entertainment, Wi-Fi and duty free goods on their mobile devices or self-service kiosks over an airline that does not.
- 77 percent of millennial travelers would like to be able to make an airport-related purchase like parking, meals, souvenirs, reading materials or spa service on their mobile device or self-service kiosk.
- 51 percent of millennial travelers are willing to provide personal information in order to receive more relevant offers tailored to their location and preferences such as a discount at their favorite airport restaurants or retailer while traveling, as opposed to only 19 percent of travelers ages 65 plus that are willing to share this information.
- 77 percent of millennial travelers would like to be able to use frequent flyer or loyalty points for airport purchases.
- 70 percent of millennial travelers would like to like to be able to view and purchase items from airport retailers through a self-service kiosk or mobile device and have them delivered directly to their destination.
New Research From NCR Finds Millennials Take Digital Shopping Preferences With Them When They Travel
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts