WICHITA, Kan., April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. (NYSE: SPR) Aftermarket Customer Support recently opened a sales office at the Tinker Business and Industrial Park in Midwest City, Okla. Spirit's Aftermarket division supports the OEM to provide spare parts for commercial platform aircraft that have been modified for military programs.
"Spirit AeroSystems has a proud history of building and supporting aircraft for the U.S. Military," states Mike Williams, VP/GM of Spirit Aftermarket Customer Support. "The proximity of this office to both our OEM customer and a major U.S. military base helps position Spirit Aftermarket to respond more efficiently to customer needs."
Spirit AeroSystems performs work for the U.S. Government and for prime defense contractors. Spirit Aftermarket's spare parts are used by the U.S. and other international military organizations for commercial platform military aircraft models.
On the web: www.spiritaero.com/aftermarket On Twitter: @SpiritACSAbout Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. Spirit AeroSystems, with headquarters in Wichita, Kan., USA, is one of the world's largest non-OEM designers and manufacturers of aerostructures for commercial aircraft. In addition to its Wichita and Chanute facilities in Kansas, Spirit has locations in Tulsa and McAlester, Okla.; Kinston, N.C.; Nashville, Tenn.; Prestwick, Scotland; Preston, England; Subang, Malaysia; and Saint-Nazaire, France. In the U.S., Spirit's core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components. Additionally, Spirit provides aftermarket customer support services, including spare parts, maintenance/repair/overhaul, and fleet support services in North America, Europe and Asia. Spirit Europe produces wing components for a host of customers, including Airbus. Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130515/CG13652LOGO SOURCE Spirit AeroSystems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV