THE HAGUE, The Netherlands, April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Aegon N.V. today published the agenda for its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM), scheduled for Wednesday, May 21, 2014.
The agenda includes a proposal to shareholders to appoint Mr. Robert Dineen and Ms. Corien Wortmann-Kool to the Supervisory Board, each for a four-year term.Mr. Dineen is former Vice Chairman of Lincoln Financial Network and a former member of the Senior Management Committee of Lincoln Financial Group. Ms. Wortmann-Kool is a member of the European Parliament for the European People's Party (EPP) and vice-chairman of the EPP Group for Financial, Economic and Environmental affairs, positions from which she is to step down as she will not stand for re-election in the European Parliament elections in May of this year. Information on all agenda items is available in the agenda for the AGM, published on Aegon's corporate website, aegon.com. ABOUT AEGON As an international life insurance, pensions and asset management company based in The Hague, Aegon has businesses in over 25 markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Aegon companies employ over 26,500 people and have millions of customers across the globe. Further information: aegon.com . Media relations Robin Boon +31(0)70-344-8956 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor relations Willem van den Berg +31(0)70-344-8305 email@example.com SOURCE Aegon N.V.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV