McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE: MDR) (“McDermott” or the “Company”) announced today that it plans to issue a press release regarding its financial results for the first quarter 2014 on Wednesday, May 7, 2014, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. The Company has scheduled a conference call related to its first quarter 2014 results on Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. (Central Daylight Time).
McDermott invites shareholders and other interested parties to listen to the call over the internet through a link posted in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website.
McDermott is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) services for upstream field developments worldwide. McDermott delivers fixed and floating production facilities, pipelines and subsea systems from concept to commissioning for complex Offshore and Subsea oil and gas projects to help oil companies safely produce and transport hydrocarbons. Operating in more than 20 countries across the world, McDermott’s locally focused and globally integrated resources include approximately 14,000 employees, a diversified fleet of specialty marine construction vessels, fabrication facilities and engineering offices.To learn more, please visit McDermott’s website on the internet at www.mcdermott.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV