Forward P/E: 13.74
2. Exelon Corporation ( EXC): Operates as a utility services holding company in the United States. Market cap at $26.01B, most recent closing price at $30.39.
Performance Quarter: 30.86%Forward P/E: 14.88 3. Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. ( PEG): Operates in the energy industry primarily in the northeastern and mid Atlantic United States. Market cap at $18.58B, most recent closing price at $36.73. Performance Quarter: 22.2% Forward P/E: 14.89 (List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Monthly returns sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts