NEW YORK, April 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With a record-breaking 25 million page views and 18 million votes since its January kick-off, DIY Network®'s 2014 Blog Cabin, the network's interactive home-building series, is off to a strong start. This year's Blog Cabin is located in Winter Haven, Fla. and the "Cabin Comforts Sweepstakes," gives fans an opportunity to vote for their favorite design elements inspired by its lakeside location. Beginning today through Tuesday, May 20, eligible visitors to DIYNetwork.com/BlogCabinVote can vote up to 10 times per day on the various amenities, and enter once per day for a chance to win the collection of "fan favorite" selected items in each round.
To view the multimedia content associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/66177-diy-blog-cabin-2014/
Cabin Comforts voting dates are:
- Bathroom: From Tuesday, April 8, through Tuesday, April 22, online visitors can vote on their favorite cozy bathroom accessories such as towels, robes and spa items.
- Bedroom: From Tuesday, April 22 through Tuesday, May 6, voters can select relaxing bedroom accents, including blankets, pillows, candles and storage.
- Dining Ware and Entertainment: From Tuesday, May 6, through Tuesday, May 20, fans can choose lakeside entertainment items such as lake floats, serving pieces and dishware that enhance the home's outdoor gathering spots.
Chris Grundy, host of 2014 Blog Cabin, and fellow DIY Network stars including Matt Muenster ( Bath Crashers); Alison Victoria ( Kitchen Crashers); Anitra Mecadon ( Mega Dens); Jake and Joel Moss ( Yard Core); Jason Cameron ( Sledgehammer) and Chris Lambton ( Going Yard), will build the lakeside getaway.Eligible viewers also can enter for a chance to win the finished Florida retreat beginning Monday, July 28, during the 2014 Blog Cabin Sweepstakes. This year's grand prize winner will also receive a 2014 MasterCraft NXT 20 ski boat and a $50,000 cash prize from national mortgage lender Quicken Loans. For more information, and sweepstakes rules when available, visit www.diynetwork.com/blogcabin. The eighth season of Blog Cabin will premiere on Monday, July 28, at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT, and will follow the total renovation of the 2,500 sq. ft. lakeside, Winter Haven home. DIY Network's 2014 Blog Cabin is being built in cooperation with DISH, Lumber Liquidators, Inc., Quicken Loans Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating, Cabinets To Go, James Hardie Building Products, Window World ®, EasyClosets, Kohler Co., Kohler Generators, National Gypsum, and PetSafe®. For more information on DIY Network and Blog Cabin, visit DIYNetwork.com. Viewers can also become fans of DIY Network and interact with other home improvement enthusiasts and do-it-yourselfers through Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. DIY Network is available nationwide on DISH Network Ch. 111 and DIRECTV Ch. 230, and additional cable channel designations may be found by checking local listings and DIYNetwork.com/tv. About DIY Network DIY Network, from the makers of HGTV and Food Network, is the go-to destination for rip-up, knock-out home improvement television. Currently in more than 58 million homes, DIY Network's programming covers a broad range of categories, including home improvement and landscaping. The network's award-winning website, DIYNetwork.com, consistently ranks among America's top home and garden Internet destinations for entertaining videos, home improvement advice, step-by-step instructions, message boards, blogs, an interactive program guide and more. Headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn., DIY Network is wholly owned by Scripps Networks, LLC, a subsidiary of Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. ( SNI). SOURCE HGTV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV