HOUSTON, April 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (NYSE: GPI), an international, Fortune 500 automotive retailer, today announced that senior management will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 New York Auto Summit on April 16, at the Crowne Plaza Times Square hotel in New York City. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 11:55 a.m. ET.
The presentation slides and a live audio webcast, with a replay available through May 16, will be available on the Investor Relations section of Group 1's website at http://www.group1corp.com/news/events.aspx or www.group1auto.com.
About Group 1 Automotive, Inc.Group 1 owns and operates 150 automotive dealerships, 190 franchises, and 37 collision centers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Brazil that offer 34 brands of automobiles. Through its dealerships, the company sells new and used cars and light trucks; arranges related vehicle financing, service and insurance contracts; provides automotive maintenance and repair services; and sells vehicle parts.
Group 1 Automotive can be reached on the Internet at www.group1auto.com.Investor contacts: Sheila RothManager, Investor RelationsGroup 1 Automotive, Inc.713-647-5741 | email@example.com Media contacts: Pete DeLongchampsV.P. Manufacturer Relations and Public AffairsGroup 1 Automotive, Inc.713-647-5770 | firstname.lastname@example.org Clint WoodsPierpont Communications, Inc.713-627-2223 | email@example.com SOURCE Group 1 Automotive, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV