NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Osisko Mining Corp. (OSKFF) finished higher by 2.87% to $6.81 on Tuesday. CEO Sean Rosen said he believes Goldcorp (GG) will abandon its takeover attempt because it won't be able to raise its bid enough to beat the offer made last week by Yamana Gold (AUY).
Goldcorp finished higher by 1.90% to $25.22.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV