Good work (as usual) by BGR spotting a leaked image of what appears to be the way iOS 8 will look on a larger-screen iPhone 6. While not to scale it shows 5 by 7 icon setup as opposed to the present 4 X 6.
As an aside, here are a few nicely-done (and wholly speculative) renderings, via iTechNow, of what a slimmer, larger screen Apple iPhone 6 could look like ... not too shabby.
Meantime ... these side-by-side Reddit submissions highlight the divisiveness of the Apple-Android war, at least among fanboys.
Follow @rocco_thestreet --Written by Rocco Pendola in Santa Monica, Calif.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV