MADISON, N.J., April 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services, announced today that Marilyn Wasser, executive vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary, has been named a finalist for the 2014 NJBIZ General Counsel of the Year award.
The 2014 NJBIZ General Counsel of the Year program named finalists among New Jersey's standout general counsels, chief legal officers and corporate compliance professionals for the critical role they play in making their companies successful. Specifically, Wasser is a finalist in the General Counsel award category for public companies with revenues over $1 billion. Realogy had revenues of $5.3 billion in 2013. Finalists will be recognized and the winner in each category will be announced during a breakfast awards ceremony on June 6, 2014.
"Marilyn has assembled an exceptional in-house law department for Realogy, and we are fortunate to have her leadership," said Richard A. Smith, Realogy's chairman, chief executive officer and president. "She consistently displays great vision with respect to emerging legal issues, enabling the Company to anticipate and proactively manage the business."
Under Wasser's guidance, the Realogy legal department excels in capital market transactions, franchise counseling, litigation and registration, global trademark and trade name protection, employment and benefits law, litigation defense, real estate law across 50 states, IT and vendor contracting, leasing, state title laws, housing regulations and mergers and acquisitions practice. This expertise facilitates in-house coverage of over 90% of the many thousands of legal matters that occur on a domestic and international basis each year for the Company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV