Murray's Cheese Shop
In addition to providing residents with one-stop shopping convenience for all their grocery needs, the new Sherman Oaks Ralphs will feature an in-store Murray's Cheese Shop.
Founded in 1940, Murray's Cheese is the oldest cheese shop in New York City and is known for its expertise in cheese and huge selection of cheeses from around the world. The Sherman Oaks Murray's Cheese Shop will offer more than 175 types of cheese – including dozens of local varieties — plus a wide selection of specialty items including crackers, dried fruit, and an olive and antipasto bar.
As part of its commitment to educating its customers, the Sherman Oaks Murray's Cheese Shop will host several "Meet Your Cheesemaker" events and tastings. The tastings are free and open to the public. Dates and times are:
- April 10, 3 p.m.to 7 p.m., Fiscalini Farms, Modesto, CA
- April 11, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., Sartori Cheese, Plymouth, WI
- April 12, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Lemon Bird Preserves, Los Angeles, CA
- April 13, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company, Point Reyes Station, CA
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts