SHERMAN OAKS, Calif., April 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Continuing its ongoing reinvestment in its supermarkets, Ralphs will unveil its newest store in Sherman Oaks on Thursday, April 10 following a brief ribbon-cutting ceremony at 8 a.m. The new store at 14049 Ventura Boulevard will be open daily from 6 a.m. to 2 a.m. The new store will provide Sherman Oaks residents with one-stop shopping convenience, quality products, new services and great value.
" Sherman Oaks shoppers can expect to see great prices, larger product variety and top-notch customer service at our new Sherman Oaks Ralphs Fresh Fare," said Donna Giordano, president of Ralphs. "We're excited about the new products and services we are offering in our new Sherman Oaks store and we look forward to continuing our partnership with the community."
The new 72,000 square foot store replaces an older Ralphs that served the Sherman Oaks community for 42 years from the same location before it was closed in 2012.
Community InputRalphs worked closely with local community organizations and residents to determine which new and expanded offerings, services and products would best meet the community's needs. Based on shopper requests and input, the new Sherman Oaks Ralphs Fresh Fare has been uniquely designed to create an outstanding overall shopping experience. Shoppers visiting the new Sherman Oaks Ralphs Fresh Fare will enjoy an expanded selection of products and services, including an abundance of fresh produce; a fully staffed meat department featuring high quality meats; a fresh seafood department; a full-service bakery featuring fresh breads, rolls and desserts; and a service delicatessen with fresh items for shoppers on the go, a full-service pharmacy and a wide variety of organic/natural and gluten-free offerings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV