The stock is currently trading on light volume of 112,000 compared to its three month daily average of 167,689 shares.
The jump in price follows the IT cloud and security provider's announcement that it was ranked number one in integrated purpose built backup appliance units shipped worldwide, with a 53.5% market share for 2013.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
The company recently received a consensus "buy" rating from eight different ratings companies.
Seven firms had a "buy" rating while one analyst gave the shares a "hold" rating.
The stock has a 1 year low of $18.63 and a 1 year high of $44.40. During its last earnings report release in January, the company reported an EPS of 1 cent earnings per share on revenue of $59.40 million for the quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV