Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the Mad Money Lightning Round Wednesday evening:
Boardwalk Partners (BWP): "No, they're a serial disappointer and there's no reason to own that stock."
Prospect Capital (PSEC): "I don't like private debt equity."Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (KMP): "I like Kinder Morgan. It's acting poorly but I think they'll do what's right for shareholders and I'm a buyer." Alkermes (ALKS): "I think it's going much higher. They're a winner." Baxter International (BAX): "You want to buy Baxter. There's a lot of value there. This one is a winner." Walt Disney (DIS): "I think they're ready to accelerate earnings and they're buying back stock." Citigroup (C): "I think Citi will surprise to the positive. I say sell it when they report a good quarter." Petrobras (PBR): "Brazil is coming back and I'd be a seller at $15." Kimberly-Clark (KMB): "They're splitting off a division and that's perfect for me. " To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV