However, Alcoa wasn't his focus but other industries: trucking and aerospace.
Cramer said Boeing (BA) has orders for 10,675 new planes. Based on expected output, that equates to an eight-year backlog.
After the fall to $124 from $140, he called the stock a buy.In the commercial trucking space, orders increased 35% to 90,000 vehicles. Because of this increase, investors should buy Paccar (PCAR), he said. "The truck bull market lives. The aerospace bull market lives," Cramer argued. However, he advised investors to wait to buy these stocks until after the Federal Reserve releases its FOMC Minutes, which could cause increased volatility.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV