The firm said the brand equity is at "an inflection point, driving new store revenues higher...Sprouts earnings momentum suggests upside to guidance...Sprouts has taken a conservative approach to its guidance, by assuming just 7-8% in 2014 comparable store sales growth after 10% growth in 2013."
"We believe its current 90% new store productivity is a sign that its brand awareness and equity is building rapidly with customers," the firm added.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV