April 8, 2014
/PRNewswire/ -- Organovo Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ONVO) the
-based regenerative medicine company focused on using its breakthrough NovoGen 3D human tissue printing technology to create tissue on demand for medical research and therapeutic applications, today announced that
, CEO, will present at RetailInvestorConferences.com.
April 10, 2014
12:00 PM EDT
> click on the red "register / watch event now" button
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the company's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates.
Recent Corporate Highlights
About Organovo Holdings, Inc.:
- Announced collaboration with the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) and the National Eye Institute (NEI), two institutes of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Announced first delivery of 3D Liver tissue to Key Opinion Leader
- Released initial data on a 3D bioprinted human breast cancer tissue
- Achieved greater than one month performance for 3D bioprinted liver tissues
- Released additional data on its NovoGen Bioprinted 3D Liver demonstrating responsiveness to known toxins
Organovo (NYSE MKT: ONVO) designs and creates functional, three-dimensional human tissues for medical research and therapeutic applications. The Company is collaborating with pharmaceutical and academic partners to develop human biological disease models in three dimensions. These 3D human tissues have the potential to accelerate the drug discovery process, enabling treatments to be developed faster and at lower cost. In addition to numerous scientific publications, their technology has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, The Economist, and numerous others. Organovo is changing the shape of medical research and practice. Learn more at