NEW YORK, April 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Organovo Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ONVO) the San Diego-based regenerative medicine company focused on using its breakthrough NovoGen 3D human tissue printing technology to create tissue on demand for medical research and therapeutic applications, today announced that Keith Murphy, CEO, will present at RetailInvestorConferences.com.
DATE: April 10, 2014 TIME: 12:00 PM EDT LINK: www.retailinvestorconferences.com > click on the red "register / watch event now" button
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the company's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates. Recent Corporate Highlights
- Announced collaboration with the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) and the National Eye Institute (NEI), two institutes of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Announced first delivery of 3D Liver tissue to Key Opinion Leader
- Released initial data on a 3D bioprinted human breast cancer tissue
- Achieved greater than one month performance for 3D bioprinted liver tissues
- Released additional data on its NovoGen Bioprinted 3D Liver demonstrating responsiveness to known toxins