For some people, a smartphone just isn’t a necessity. Sprint (NYSE: S), Boost Mobile and Kyocera recognize this and are meeting these consumers’ needs with the launch of Kyocera Verve, an easy-to-use feature phone with a slide-out QWERTY keypad. Kyocera Verve is perfect for power texters, and its advanced accessibility features offer text-to-voice translation making it ideal for vision-impaired users.
Kyocera Verve is available in pink and gray colors on Friday, April 11 in Sprint direct-ship sales channels, Web ( www.sprint.com) and Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1). With Sprint Easy Pay, well-qualified buyers can purchase the Kyocera Verve with $0 down (plus tax) and 24 monthly payments of only $5.42.
A navy-blue version will be available without a contract at Boost Mobile beginning Tuesday, May 6 for $49.99 at Boost Mobile’s exclusive retail stores, select independent wireless dealer locations nationwide and at www.boostmobile.com with free shipping. Additionally, Sprint will make the handset available on its payLo brand with the name Kyocera Contact beginning Tuesday, May 13 for $39.99.
Several ways to payCustomers who activate Kyocera Verve will have access to the Sprint Framily Plan, a pricing program available to new and existing customers that lets them decide who they consider family. The more people added to the group, up to 10 phone lines, the greater the savings for everyone on the plan. For one line of service, new Sprint customers pay $55 per month per line for unlimited talk, text and 1GB of data while on the Sprint network (excluding taxes and surcharges). For each additional new Sprint customer who joins the Framily group, the cost per person goes down $5 a month up to a maximum monthly discount of $30 per line. For only $20 per month per line, Sprint Framily Plan members can buy up to unlimited data while on the Sprint network, and they are eligible to get a new phone every year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV