Livestream Recap: President Obama Declares Equal Pay Day in Push to Close Female, Male Pay Gap
The live stream has ended. Please visit TheStreet TV for more videos.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- President Obama on Tuesday declared National Equal Pay Day in an effort to narrow the pay gap between men and women, who earn just 77 cents to every dollar that men receive.
The Gender Wage Gap is Still Not Improving in The U.S.
More videos from TheStreet TV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV