VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) today announced the appointment of Steve Rendle to the newly created role of Senior Vice President, Americas.
Since 2011, Rendle has served as Vice President & Group President – Outdoor & Action Sports Americas. His new responsibilities in the Americas will include leadership of the Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, Sportswear and Contemporary Brands coalitions.
“Steve’s track record of successful growth at VF is outstanding,” said Eric Wiseman, VF Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. “His appointment strengthens our ability to develop powerful brands by connecting with consumers, serving them directly and leading in innovation. As we continue on our path to $17 billion in revenue by 2017, Steve’s consumer-focused leadership will play a crucial role in helping to build sustainable, long-term growth for VF.”
The company also announced the following senior management changes: Patrik Frisk, currently Timberland ® brand President, has been promoted to Coalition President, Outdoor Americas, with responsibility for The North Face ® , Timberland ® , JanSport ® , lucy ® and SmartWool ® brands. A successor to Frisk to lead the Timberland ® brand in the Americas will be announced in the coming months.Kevin Bailey, who is currently Vans ® brand President, Americas, has been promoted to Coalition President, Action Sports Americas and Vans. In addition to the Vans ® brand, Bailey will oversee the Reef ® and Eagle Creek ® brands. “VF is an organization of proven leaders and talented associates,” Wiseman continued. “With powerful brands and strong business platforms that unify our organization, we are able to put the right people in the right positions to consistently fuel growth and create value for our shareholders.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV