ROSELAND, N.J., April 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ADP ®, a leading global provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, today announced the availability of its new ADP Mobile Solutions Tablet App. Currently it's available on iPad ® and can be downloaded from iTunes ®. Designed for business executives, managers and employees, this tablet app enables greater oversight of human capital management data and tasks within any workplace environment.
To date, there have been more than 2.3 million downloads of ADP's Mobile Solutions App onto smartphones. With more employees and managers placing greater reliance on these and larger tablet devices to perform critical tasks, ADP has developed a tablet app that features additional self-service functionalities through a new, intuitive mobile dashboard. The mobile dashboard provides a complete view of HCM functions and data most relevant to the user all on one screen. Among the many features of the ADP Tablet App is the ability to easily access:
- Pay & W2 statements
- Time and attendance
- Paid time off (PTO) requests
- Benefit Plan information
- Retirement account information
- Account balances and recent transactions
- Employee calendars
- Worker profiles
"Mobile devices are no longer just exclusive perks for senior executives. They are critical assets that have empowered all employees to make smart workforce decisions," said Steve Roth, senior director and mobile product manager, ADP. "Our new ADP Tablet App includes functionality to allow managers a full view of their most critical data, enabling them to perform tasks efficiently and communicate with employees seamlessly."
The ADP Tablet App has "My Team" features for managers including the ability to view and approve time sheets and time off requests and respond to employee communications. Managers can also view a series of reports usually obtained through other ADP desktop or laptop solutions. These include employee payrolls, benefits enrollment and vacation requests.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV