Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), a provider of software products to Property/Casualty (P/C) insurers, today announced that Alfa Insurance® (Alfa®), a multiline P/C and Life insurer, has selected Guidewire InsuranceSuite™ as its new platform for underwriting, policy administration, claims management, billing, and client data management.
Alfa Insurance selected InsuranceSuite as part of an organization-wide transformation initiative. By consolidating its existing legacy systems, Alfa Insurance will simplify its infrastructure to reduce system maintenance costs, streamline business processes, and gain the flexibility needed to remain competitive in an evolving market.
“We chose to partner with Guidewire on this project for several reasons," said Jeff Frazee, chief information officer, Alfa Insurance. “Because of the wide array of products Alfa now offers across Property, Vehicle, Farm, and Commercial lines, we needed a suite of integrated systems that could potentially handle all of these lines as well as provide us with a customer-centric method to service our customers.”
“In addition, we were impressed with the maturity of Guidewire’s products and its track record of successful implementations,” continued Frazee.InsuranceSuite will enable Alfa Insurance to:
- Increase its speed to market with integrated, modern systems;
- Deliver a better service experience to their agent network;
- Enhance operational efficiency by standardizing policy administration, billing management and claims handling processes on a common platform; and
- Improve flexibility to comply with national and state regulations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV