- SW 34 th. One industrial building totaling approximately 62,000 square feet in Renton, Washington located in the northern Kent Valley submarket, approximately five miles from Sea-Tac International Airport. This building was 100% leased to one tenant at acquisition and was acquired for a purchase price of approximately $6.6 million, including the assumption of a mortgage loan with a total principal amount of approximately $2.8 million with a fixed annual interest rate of 5.09% and a maturity date of August 2015;
- Parkway. One cross-dock industrial building totaling approximately 159,000 square feet in Hanover, Maryland. This property is located in the central Baltimore/Washington corridor adjacent to the Baltimore-Washington Parkway and Route 100, and approximately three miles from the Baltimore/Washington International Airport. This building was 100% leased at acquisition to two tenants and was acquired for a purchase price of approximately $18.0 million; and
- Pulaski. One industrial building totaling approximately 98,000 square feet in Bayonne, New Jersey that was acquired for a purchase price of approximately $9.2 million and was 100% leased to two tenants at acquisition. This building is adjacent to Exit 14A of the New Jersey Turnpike, approximately five miles from the Ports of Elizabeth and Newark, Newark International Airport and the Holland Tunnel.
Terreno Realty Corporation Announces Quarterly Investment, Operating And Capital Markets Activity
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.