HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo., April 8, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADES) (the "Company") today announced it received notice from the NASDAQ OMX Group on April 3, 2014 indicating that the Company is not in compliance with the Listing Rules for the NASDAQ Capital Market (the "Rules") because the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013 was not timely filed. The notice, which the Company expected, was issued due to NASDAQ Marketplace Rule 5250(c)(1), which requires timely filing of periodic financial reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Company's delay in filing its Form 10-K is due to its previously disclosed review of its historical revenue recognition policy for equipment contracts in its Emission Control segment, its verification of its accounting for interest expense accruals related to taxes on deferred installment gain and certain other accounting transactions, and the process of assessing the effectiveness of its internal control over financial reporting.
The Company's management team and its finance and accounting personnel are working diligently to complete this process, provide the requested information to its auditors, and finalize the necessary reviews so that the Form 10-K can be filed.In accordance with the Rules, the Company has 60 calendar days to regain compliance with the Rules or submit a plan to NASDAQ for an extension of up to an additional 120 days. The Company expects to file its Form 10-K within the 60-day timeframe. About Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADES) serves as the holding entity for a family of companies that provide emissions solutions to customers in the power generation and other industries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV