TORONTO, April 8, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atrium Mortgage Investment Corporation (TSX:AI) announces that its board of directors has declared regular monthly dividends for April, May and June 2014. The monthly dividends continue at an annual rate of $0.82, as shown below.
|Record date||Period||Dividend payable date||Dividend amount per share|
|April 30, 2014||April||May 13, 2014||$0.068333|
|May 30, 2014||May||June 13, 2014||$0.068333|
|June 30, 2014||June||July 14, 2014||$0.068333|
Mr. Rob Goodall, CEO of Atrium noted, "Our regular dividend represents an annual distribution of 8.2% of book value. In addition, we expect to continue to pay a special dividend to shareholders of record at year-end to top-up the total dividends so that they equal our earnings in the year."
Shareholders are reminded that Atrium offers a dividend reinvestment plan (DRIP) that allows them to automatically reinvest their dividends in new shares of Atrium at a 2% discount from market price and with no commissions. This provides shareholders with an easy way to realize the benefits of compound growth of their investment in Atrium. Shareholders can enroll in the DRIP program by contacting their investment advisor.About Atrium Canada's Premier Non-Bank Lender™ Atrium is a non-bank provider of residential and commercial mortgages that lends in major urban centres in Canada where the stability and liquidity of real estate are high. Atrium's objectives are to provide its shareholders with stable and secure dividends and preserve shareholders' equity by lending within conservative risk parameters.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV