- Multi-talented: Admins report their roles run the gamut – everything from accounting to human resources – and over one-third of respondents report they have used social media on behalf of the boss.
- Above and beyond: Of the admins surveyed, 40 percent report they have provided childcare for co-workers, 20 percent have watched pets, 20 percent are known as the resident “fashion consultant,” and more than ten percent admit they have been the office “matchmaker.”
- Would you like Andrea Sachs’ assistant job from the movie Devil Wears Prada? No thanks say two-thirds of the respondents – even if it meant working for a prestigious company or high-profile person.
Staples Will Be Giving Away Keurig(R) OfficePRO(R) Single-Cup Commercial Coffee Brewer During It's Administrative Professional's Day Twitter Party On Wednesday, April 23, From 1 - 2 P.m. ET. Follow #CelebrateAdmins To Join The Conversation. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.