SINGAPORE, April 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that Bechelon Consulting ( Hong Kong), Chamomix IT Consulting ( Australia), Cyber Business Solutions ( Malaysia) and SmartMegh Solutions ( India), have joined the NetSuite Solution Provider Program to meet the increasing demand for cloud solutions across Asia Pacific. These partners are adding NetSuite's cloud business management solutions to their product offerings to enable businesses to run their core processes in the cloud, including ERP, CRM, ecommerce, professional services automation (PSA) and more.
"The channel is an important part of our strategy in Asia Pacific – the scale and resources required to meet the growing demand for cloud services throughout the region is best met by key selected partners that can offer local specialist support, advice and implementation services," said Mark Troselj, managing director of APAC and Japan for NetSuite. "These new partners optimise our leading solutions for our growing customer base, backed by competitive revenue share, investment and resourcing models from NetSuite."
Launched in 2002, the NetSuite Solution Provider Program is the industry's first cloud channel partner program and brings industry leading margins and incentives to hundreds of channel partners. Designed to help solution providers transform their business model to fully capitalise on the revenue growth opportunity of the NetSuite cloud, the NetSuite Solution Provider Program delivers unprecedented services that begin during recruitment and range from business planning, sales, marketing and PS enablement, to training and education. For more information about the program, visit www.netsuite.com/AsiaPartners.
The new partners that have joined the NetSuite Solution Provider Program include:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV