IRVINE, Calif., April 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:CPSS) ("CPS" or the "Company") today announced that it will hold a conference call on Wednesday, April 9, 2014, at 1:00 p.m. ET to discuss its first quarter 2014 operating results. Those wishing to participate by telephone may dial-in at 877 312-5502 or 253 237-1131 approximately 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
A replay of the conference call will be available between April 9, 2014 and April 16, 2014, beginning two hours after conclusion of the call, by dialing 855 859-2056 or 404 537-3406 for international participants, with conference identification number 25558910. A broadcast of the conference call will also be available live and for 90 days after the call via the Company's web site at www.consumerportfolio.com .
About Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc.Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. is an independent specialty finance company that provides indirect automobile financing to individuals with past credit problems, low incomes or limited credit histories. We purchase retail installment sales contracts primarily from franchised automobile dealerships secured by late model used vehicles and, to a lesser extent, new vehicles. We fund these contract purchases on a long-term basis primarily through the securitization markets and service the contracts over their lives.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact Jeffrey P. Fritz, Chief Financial Officer 949 753-6800
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV