But make no mistake that despite the ascent of mobile gaming: Microsoft's gaming console is here to stay.
Click on the interactive chart to view data over time.
Microsoft is following these tech giants into programming. Will their big bet pay off? Use the list below to begin your analysis.1. Microsoft Corporation (MSFT): Develops, licenses, and supports a range of software products and services for various computing devices worldwide. Market cap at $333.37B, most recent closing price at $39.87. 2. Netflix, Inc. (NFLX): Provides subscription based Internet services for TV shows and movies in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $20.78B, most recent closing price at $337.31. 3. Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN): Operates as an online retailer in North America and internationally. Market cap at $149.00B, most recent closing price at $323.00. 4. Apple Inc. (AAPL): Designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, mobile communication and media devices, and portable digital music players, and peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications worldwide. Market cap at $471.34B, most recent closing price at $531.82. (List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Monthly returns sourced from Zacks Investment Research. All other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV