HALIFAX, April 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Fortune Bay Corp. ("Fortune Bay" or the "Company") (TSX: FOR) announces that given its recent listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange ("TSX"), it has received an exemption from holding an annual shareholders meeting in 2014 from the TSX. Pursuant to the applicable corporate laws, the Company will hold its first annual meeting of shareholders on or before June 2015.
About Fortune Bay
Fortune Bay owns, and will be engaged in, the exploration and potential development of the Goldfields project. The Goldfields project is a property comprised of 25,685 ha located in northern Saskatchewan approximately 640 km north of Saskatoon and 450 km southeast of Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. The Goldfields project currently consists of two gold deposits: the Box deposit and the Athona deposit.
SOURCE Fortune Bay Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV