CAMP HILL, Pa., April 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) today announced the following schedule and teleconference information for its first quarter 2014 earnings release.
- Earnings Release: Thursday, May 8, 2014 before NYSE market opening via public newswire distribution and the Harsco Corporation website at www.harsco.com.
- Teleconference: Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 10:00 am ET. Internet broadcast in listen-only mode at www.harsco.com. The call can also be accessed by telephone by dialing (800) 611-4920, or (973) 200-3957 for international callers. Listeners are advised to dial in approximately five minutes prior to the call. Enter Conference ID number 27087359 .
- Replays: available after completion of the live call at www.harsco.com and also by telephone through May 22, 2014 by dialing toll-free to (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406.
Harsco serves major industries that are fundamental to worldwide economic development, including steel and metals production, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com .
CONTACT: Investor Contact David Martin 717.612.5628 email@example.com Media Contact Kenneth Julian 717.730.3683 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV