SAN FRANCISCO, April 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform, today announced that salesforce.com executives will participate in the following investor events:
- Thursday, Apr. 10, 2014: George Hu, Chief Operating Officer, will participate in a UBS Securities hosted bus tour at 12:30 p.m. (PDT) / 3:30 p.m. (EDT) in San Francisco, CA.
- Tuesday, Apr. 15, 2014: Graham Smith, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a Robert W. Baird & Co. hosted bus tour at 1:30 p.m. (PDT) / 4:30 p.m. (EDT) in San Francisco, CA.
Audiocasts of the presentations will be available on salesforce.com's website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
About salesforce.com Salesforce.com is the world's largest provider of customer relationship management ( CRM) software. For more information about salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.© 2014 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other brands featured herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts