3 Stocks Pushing The Telecommunications Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, LM Ericsson Telephone Company ( ERIC) is down $0.11 (-0.8%) to $13.08 on average volume. Thus far, 2.0 million shares of LM Ericsson Telephone Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $13.03-$13.14 after having opened the day at $13.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.19. Ericsson provides telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators worldwide. It operates through four segments: Networks, Global Services, Support Solutions, and Modems. LM Ericsson Telephone Company has a market cap of $43.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 8.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate LM Ericsson Telephone Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates LM Ericsson Telephone Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full LM Ericsson Telephone Company Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts