3 Stocks Dragging In The Financial Sector
2. As of noon trading, Wells Fargo ( WFC) is down $0.67 (-1.4%) to $48.89 on average volume. Thus far, 7.8 million shares of Wells Fargo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 17.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.78-$49.67 after having opened the day at $49.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.56. Wells Fargo & Company provides retail, commercial, and corporate banking services to individuals, businesses, and institutions. Wells Fargo has a market cap of $261.7 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are up 9.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Wells Fargo a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Wells Fargo as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Wells Fargo Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts