HMC, MDLZ And TSLA, 3 Consumer Goods Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower
2. As of noon trading, Mondelez International ( MDLZ) is down $0.30 (-0.9%) to $34.24 on average volume. Thus far, 5.8 million shares of Mondelez International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.13-$34.59 after having opened the day at $34.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.54. Mondelez International, Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets snack food and beverage products worldwide. Mondelez International has a market cap of $59.1 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. Shares are down 2.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Mondelez International a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Mondelez International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in stock price during the past year. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Mondelez International Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts