NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Fans of HBO's Game of Thrones have grown accustomed to heartbreak, but this one may have proven too much to bear.
The network's streaming service HBO Go crashed in the middle of Season Four's premiere on Sunday night as the system was flooded by demand.
Looks like there's trouble in the realm. Apologies for the inconvenience. We'll be providing updates, so please stay tuned. #GameofThrones
Must Read: Why Starbucks (SBUX) Stock Is Falling TodayHBO GO (@HBOGO) April 7, 2014
HBO Go continued to tweet throughout the outage, before notifying the majority of the network was running as normal around 11:40 EST.
The service has returned to several platforms and were working hard towards full recovery, which we expect soon.HBO GO (@HBOGO) April 7, 2014
This isn't the first time HBO Go has had issues keeping up with subscribers' appetite, though. In March, the service crashed during HBO's screening of the True Detective finale.
TheStreet Ratings team rates TIME WARNER INC as a Buy with a ratings score of A. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:
"We rate TIME WARNER INC (TWX) a BUY. This is based on the convergence of positive investment measures, which should help this stock outperform the majority of stocks that we rate. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, increase in stock price during the past year and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income."
Highlights from the analysis by TheStreet Ratings Team goes as follows:
- TWX's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 4.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.67, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.16, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- TIME WARNER INC's earnings per share declined by 7.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TIME WARNER INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.76 versus $3.00 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.92 versus $3.76).
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: TWX Ratings Report