Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the Mad Money Lightning Round Tuesday evening:
Generac Holdings (GNRC): "Even though it's up nicely, I'm a buyer."
Allegheny Technologies (ATI): "I think the restructuring has worked for them. I'm pro-steel."Franks International (FI): "I'm not backing away. Oil and gas in our country is for real and this one is going higher." Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD): "They are sitting on one of the largest oil fields in the world. You don't sell this one when it's on the way down. " Gogo (GOGO): "Maybe there's too much competition in this group. I'm not betting my portfolio on this one." CIENA (CIEN): "This is a cautionary tale. It is too low to sell, though, even though it's been a disappointment." The Blackstone Group (BX): "I'm not backing away from this one. I've liked it for a double." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV