Just like celebrities on the red carpet or backstage at a big event, Twins fans attending a game this season will be able to pose for “a selfie” at the Selfie Mirror at the new Twins Digital Clubhouse sponsored by U.S. Bank.
Located in left field near the U.S. Bank Home Run Porch, the Digital Clubhouse will feature several stations like the Selfie Mirror where fans can create digital souvenirs, interact with other fans on social media and charge their phones. The Clubhouse is designed around an old dugout bench used by the Twins at the Metrodome.
“The Twins organization is committed to providing fans with the best ballpark experience in baseball,” said Phillip Trier, Twin Cities market president for U.S. Bank. “The Digital Clubhouse gives fans a chance to document their day at the game and share their experience with friends and family in a whole new way. As an industry leader in mobile banking and a founding partner of Target Field, working with the Twins to bring the Digital Clubhouse to life was a natural fit for U.S. Bank.”
The Twins designed the Digital Clubhouse to address a rising demand among fans for an interactive, digital experience at the ballpark. Fans will get the first look at the Digital Clubhouse at today’s home opener when Oscar-nominated actor Barkhad Abdi, a Minneapolis resident, will throw the ceremonial first pitch and then host a meet-and-greet with fans at the Digital Clubhouse.“We’re excited to present the Digital Clubhouse alongside U.S. Bank, a longtime corporate supporter of the Twins,” said Chris Iles, director of corporate and digital communications for the Minnesota Twins. “The Digital Clubhouse puts Target Field on the front end of ballparks embracing digital capabilities as a way to enhance the fan experience. It is a place where fans can not only engage with the most recent user-generated Twins content, but create their own content and memories to last a lifetime.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV