Endeavour Silver Corporation Stock Downgraded (EXK)
- ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP swung to a loss, reporting -$0.91 versus $0.41 in the prior year.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Metals & Mining industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 881.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $14.82 million to -$115.76 million.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Metals & Mining industry and the overall market, ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The share price of ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP has not done very well: it is down 21.93% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $25.30 million or 28.49% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -37.88%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts