MEMPHIS, Tenn., April 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE:FHN) ranked 21st on the 2014 InfoWeek Elite 100 list of top business technology innovators. The Elite 100 replaces the InformationWeek 500, which ranked First Horizon for five straight years.
First Horizon ranked near the top in the category of big data analytics for its work on product profitability for the wealth management business of its subsidiary, First Tennessee Bank. "We're proud to be ranked among the best of the best in the Elite 100," said Bruce Livesay, executive vice president and chief information officer for First Horizon. "We invest in technology to provide a differentiated experience for customers and employees. This honor is a tribute to the hard work of our enterprise technology team."
The InformationWeek Elite 100 measures the technology-based investments, strategies and results of some of the nation's most innovative IT users. For more information, visit www.informationweek.com/100 .About First Horizon The 4,300 employees of First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE:FHN) provide financial services through more than 170 bank locations in and around Tennessee and 21 FTN Financial Group offices in the U.S. and abroad. First Tennessee Bank has the leading market share in Tennessee and one of the highest customer retention rates of any bank in the country. FTN Financial is a capital markets industry leader in fixed income sales, trading and strategies for institutional clients in the U.S. and abroad. First Horizon has been recognized as one of the nation's best employers by American Banker and Working Mother magazines. More information is available at www.firsthorizon.com . FHN-G
CONTACT: First Horizon Contacts: CIO, Bruce Livesay, (901)523-5900 Media Relations, Jack Bradley, (901)523-4813
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV